9th Gen Civic Forum banner

A Build of Simplicity

36K views 206 replies 25 participants last post by  Clean12Coupe 
#1 · (Edited)
This is going to be my thread to track my progress of my new love.

Current parts list:
Oem HFP aero kit
Tein street advance coilovers
Ingalls front camber bolts
Megan racing rear camber arms
Enkei ev5 wheels 17x7 +45
Kumho ps31 215/45
Full raced catted downpipe
Full race exhaust
Acuity CAI
RBC Swap
Sirimoto ev14 550cc injectors
Flashpro dyno tuned
Sirimoto n1 cmc and sc kit
Sirimoto krispy shift kit
Acuity shifter cable bushings
HIC USA rear visor
Led interior lights
Red H steering wheel emblem
Led reverse lights
Sylvania zxe lowbeams
Nokya yellow highs and fogs

See less See more
#6 ·
Yeah im getting flashpro once i get my tax return. I had gotten the intake from a friend who had switched to a cai so for free i couldnt complain but thats why i was looking at the Takeda intake since it hasbthe cool box design which i like. I live in florida and parts of my area floods so i dont want to deal with a cai and thats when i came across the takeda intake. Im also up in the air on whether or not to do the rbc swap.

#15 ·
Yeah i cant wait to get them on. Im not into the whole stanced and stretched tire think so the wheels are same exact specs as our stock wheels lol im getting my tires in the next couple weeks and then i will be putting the new suspension on and getting these bad boys mounted.

I changed my mind on specs and styles and brands for a few months lol

#16 ·
Thank you!!!! So many people are ruining there cars and making them unsafe with all this "stance" stretched tire look.. I just don't see the point in it but there choice.
I am also looking for stock spec wheels, hopefully I find a set soon. What tires did you go with?
Haha yes me to I just can't decide..It's not cheap for new wheels so I consider it like a one time purchase.

#17 ·
Ive got a few friends that are into it hardcore lol their favorite hobby is buying tires lol a lot of bigger companys like enkei, work, volk ect make wheels in our stock size. I paid $600 for all 4 new. Im going with kumho ecsta ps31 uhp summer tires. I like kumhos and have had them on several of my past cars.

#23 ·
kumho ecsta ps31are the ones im getting. They arwnt as good as the g force sport comps or indy 500s but tire rack did a test with all of them and the kumhos still got a good rating from them following just a little behind the g force sport comps which are definitely pricier than the kumhos but im not racing or tracking my car so i dont need a hardcore track inspired street tire like the other 2 lol really i just want a good rain tire for coming into the rainy summer months and they provide good wet trackion for sure.

#28 ·
thank you =) i just set it to the recommended height, 1.4 in front and 1.6 in rear. Ive got my rear lower camber arms and front camber bolts coming in hopefully soon so i can have a bit less camber. Next im getting my lip ordered and then sirimoto front and rear braces.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.