9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
400 Club here I come!
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well here is it, I'm sure you guys will need comparison, but believe me its LOUD! but quiet at part throttle and while cruising with a slight whistle during part throttle acceleration. The window was cracked during the making of this short clip.
100%

0%

·
400 Club here I come!
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nice...you made your own dp correct?
Yeah its nothing special, just cut the top of a stock DP I bought, and welded 3 inch pipe onto it, I tried to make the transition as smooth as possiblt, and match the flange, it was all trial and error, but I was able to get a working Cat/DP delete. I also wrapped it in header wrap I picked up from Orielly's auto parts. I will post a pic in a few.. Its nothing special, but Its better than stock, I hope. LOL

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Sounds good! What did you go with as far as intake set up?

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

·
400 Club here I come!
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's set up as a custom 3" Short ram going to the fenderwell for now, I will be building the CAI that goes down into the Fender well, I may go to 3.5" for that as for now 3" CAI will do for me.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Yea that's my dilemma. We are going to fab up a custom 3.5 CAI.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Nice! How about a video of the full power band so that the VTEC change can be heard? I'm interested in seeing your custom DP.

·
2013 Jan K24 ROTM Winner
2,099 Posts

·
400 Club here I come!
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I will get a better vid hard to drive at WOT record and then then take your hand off wheel To shift but the road was straight an the car behaved so my knee held it straight lol I know I'm unsafe.

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts
sounds great...

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Sounds like and 8th gen, nice!:eusa_clap:

vtec.jpg

·
400 Club here I come!
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ImageUploadedByAG Free1358724836.100356.jpg
Now any professional welders out there cut me some slack, I am just now getting back into welding, and though it may not be perfect it works Lols saved me some cashes.... It is also now wrapped in header wrap. There was also one more adjustment after I took this pic.

·
Aluminium Member
2,080 Posts

·
400 Club here I come!
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
New longer vid

·
Registered
176 Posts