9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where the 1-pin brown connector behind the window washer fluid bottle routes to? I am trying to use it for my eBay foglight installation. I can't find a way to route the wire inside the cabin and looking to use this connector. Please help. Want to get this done tonight before bed so I apologize if this was discussed in the past. I did a little bit of searching and was unsuccessful.

Thanks.

·
Registered
545 Posts
If it's the one I think you're talking about, it's where the factory fog lamps plug in. I don't know how you'd use it or where to hook it up inside since you don't have the switch on the signal stalk. You're probably better off just running a new wire and relay. They sell a kit at the A.Z. type parts stores.

·
Registered
100 Posts
It's the fog light wire for stock foglight kit. If you bought aftermarket, it might require different wiring such as going through firewall and a push button fog switch instead of stock stalk switch

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
The wire has to go to one of the pin in the cabin.... No one has traced where this wire goes to? It doesn't have to be an actual connector, I can tap into a wire if needed. Just need to figure out where the wire goes...

Oh, and to clarify, yes you guys are correct. It is the one-pin brown connector used for the OEM foglight connection.

·
Registered
545 Posts
The wire has to go to one of the pin in the cabin.... No one has traced where this wire goes to? It doesn't have to be an actual connector, I can tap into a wire if needed. Just need to figure out where the wire goes...

Oh, and to clarify, yes you guys are correct. It is the one-pin brown connector used for the OEM foglight connection.
It probably either goes to the relay box or it might dead-end where the turn signal switch plugs in at the steering column.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts