9th Gen Civic Forum banner

81 - 90 of 90 Posts

·
I know who U R.
7,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
Yes the rear taillights are smoked:point_up_2:?

·
I know who U R.
7,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
Who'd a thought this was possible on a Accord.35 mile drive up to Des Moines on Iowa country backroad at average 58 MPH.The 14 MPG is my daily to work drive of 2 miles that's under 35 MPH 3 stop lights

Attachments

·
Baned
8,538 Posts
So, I'm on my way to work last night and I'm flying along on the freeway. I'm doing about 80mph/129kph in a 55mph/88kph zone and I pass a Ford Mustang Cobra. Convertible. I'm on my way to work. Not out to speedrace anyone. I'm in my 2015 Accord Sport. Well, I guess my steady speed made the Cobra driver's penis shrink because he sped up and got right next to me revved the engine, then took off. He obviously can't read or didn't see the giant "H" on my trunk indicating that there is no way my stock Sport could think about racing him. Well, the Cobra driver's stamina didn't last because he slowed down and I passed him again at a steady "I'm-not-trying-to-race-you" 80mph.

·
I Need A Vacation
13,239 Posts
So, I'm on my way to work last night and I'm flying along on the freeway. I'm doing about 80mph/129kph in a 55mph/88kph zone and I pass a Ford Mustang Cobra. Convertible. I'm on my way to work. Not out to speedrace anyone. I'm in my 2015 Accord Sport. Well, I guess my steady speed made the Cobra driver's penis shrink because he sped up and got right next to me revved the engine, then took off. He obviously can't read or didn't see the giant "H" on my trunk indicating that there is no way my stock Sport could think about racing him. Well, the Cobra driver's stamina didn't last because he slowed down and I passed him again at a steady "I'm-not-trying-to-race-you" 80mph.
Maybe he mistook your Accord for an Si lol.

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,344 Posts
I guess my steady speed made the Cobra driver's penis shrink
Aren't those guys' (and Vette drivers') schwantzes abnormally small to begin with?

·
Baned
8,538 Posts
So, I'm in training this week at a different building and one of the ladies at the front desk recently traded in her old Accord for a new Accord Sport. I arrived early one morning and started talking with her about her new car. I asked if she specifically bought the Sport because of features it had (and didn't have) in comparison to other Accord trim levels. She said that the car company she went through only had two Accords and they were both Sports. So she had no idea about features. She was also happy that her new sport had six cylinders instead of just four like her old Accord. "Six cylinders? Is it a 2016 or 2017?" I asked. "It's a" and then I forgot what she said until she said that someone "looked at my car and told me I had a six cylinder Accord." I was super-confused because I know the person that told her that and had no idea how he could be so wrong. Then it hit me. He just looked at the dual exhaust and assumed that she had an extra two cylinders. #fail

·
Registered
85 Posts
So, I'm in training this week at a different building and one of the ladies at the front desk recently traded in her old Accord for a new Accord Sport. I arrived early one morning and started talking with her about her new car. I asked if she specifically bought the Sport because of features it had (and didn't have) in comparison to other Accord trim levels. She said that the car company she went through only had two Accords and they were both Sports. So she had no idea about features. She was also happy that her new sport had six cylinders instead of just four like her old Accord. "Six cylinders? Is it a 2016 or 2017?" I asked. "It's a" and then I forgot what she said until she said that someone "looked at my car and told me I had a six cylinder Accord." I was super-confused because I know the person that told her that and had no idea how he could be so wrong. Then it hit me. He just looked at the dual exhaust and assumed that she had an extra two cylinders. #fail
haha ohh boy. I worked with a woman that was adamant her 03' accent had a 6 cylinder......... blew my mind

·
I Need A Vacation
13,239 Posts
Meh sounds like my wife she wouldn't know the difference between FWD, RWD or AWD if it said that on the sticker on the window.

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,344 Posts
I love when you're trying to talk mild car tech with someone and all they hear is Charlie Brown adult sounds. 'Wahwahwah wah wah wahwah!'

81 - 90 of 90 Posts