9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys im ACE from 8thcivic.com some you might know me there, just thought id come say Hi here and introduce myself :)

·
Registered
717 Posts
Welcome to the 9th. Beautiful car

·
Registered
191 Posts
Very nice ride!

Two questions: What/where did you get the visor for the back window?
and for the fog lights, is the lenses yellow or did you just put a yellow cover over them?

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts
nice I like it.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Welcome to the 9th. Beautiful car
thank you :)

Welcome to the 9th! She looks bad A$$ and mean. Are those projectors you have ?
Yessir, S2000 AP1 projectors with clear lens and stage two color mod, all wrapped in Acura MDX Shrouds.

Very nice ride!

Two questions: What/where did you get the visor for the back window?
and for the fog lights, is the lenses yellow or did you just put a yellow cover over them?

Thank you, the visor is a rear roof spoiler, i got it from ebay, link below

PAINTED HONDA CIVIC Coupe REAR WING ROOF SPOILER 06~08

As for the lens on the fogs, I bought some yellow lexan from ebay and followed a DIY on 8thcivic.com to trace out and cut the glass out for it. I recently had to replace them, because last time i guess i didnt seal them properly and due to winter driving etc, water and other residue got inside the housing of the fogs.

Welcome to the 9th.
clean looking car. a little to low adn too much camber for my taste but still looks good.
what do you have for suspension work?
thanks, I am one of those hella flushers haha, I am running buddy club n+ for suspension.

nice I like it.
Thank you sir :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Haven't been on here since last year haha, how is everyone doing? Made some slight changes to the ride. I did a 2009 conversion, also got some engine bling (but no pix of that right now :p), and have gone lower since these pictures were taken. I will have to take some new pictures of the new stance, enjoy! :)

·
Registered
104 Posts
Clean looking R18 8th. I've seen your car over at 8thcivic, liking the 09 conversion.

I just sold my R18 8th last week for a 9th Si Sedan.......shameless plug lol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts