9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Reccomend staying with stock shifter with acuity shift link bushings. I ran the Acuity short shifter it ruined all of Honda's butter smooth shifters. Hated the shifter so much, I had to sell it here.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Reccomend staying with stock shifter with acuity shift link bushings. I ran the Acuity short shifter it ruined all of Honda's butter smooth shifters. Hated the shifter so much, I had to sell it here.
What about the hybrid racing one ?

·
Registered
2015 Honda Civic Si Coupe
807 Posts
What? Acuity shiter shits all over the stock one. There are 3-4 spots to change settings to whatever you have in mind.

·
Registered
2012 CBP FG4
389 Posts
If my car didn't have the Buddy Club already when I got it I would have gone with the Acuity. Still considering it anyway. This might be the first time I've heard someone say that they didn't like the Acuity.

The HR is still pretty new, so I don't think there any many people with that one yet, but based on appearances I would say they modeled it after the Acuity. Try out the HR and let us know!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts