9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love civic computerize console including iMID but it doesn't have any chrome like other luxury cars. So, I got this flexible strips from Pepboys about $20 and install them.

IMG_0277.JPG IMG_0276.JPG

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Looks good minus what seems to be a bend under the hazard button and maybe a slight one under the vent next to the econ button. I'm anal so I always notice the little things, unless thats shadows and camera doing it.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Yes, it is the reflection. You have good eyes. It was late afternoon so the sun was in front of me and I had a white shirt.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
126 Posts

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Off-topic, but where did you get your steering wheel cover from? Thanks
I went to so many auto part stores and I finally found this plane and simple black leather looks at O'reilly store. Just love it.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Thanks for confirming it. And will def do it when its hot. Im pretty much planning to do the same thing as you. Do you think it would look nice with the chrome on the orange part in the picture?
IMG_0280.JPG

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for confirming it. And will def do it when its hot. Im pretty much planning to do the same thing as you. Do you think it would look nice with the chrome on the orange part in the picture?
View attachment 10033
Yes, That would be nice but I don't know why the chrome strip didn't stick that good. I only did it once and removed. Maybe because it's not a smooth surface or maybe because of something oily. Too bad, I ran out of strip right now. :)

·
Banned
8,333 Posts
OMG! You da best! Gonna try this in reddd :D

And do it in the engine bay too :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Reactions: RobSBP

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Chrome strips do shrink in hot summer heat. I recommend this for cool weather reign. Because I'm in California, I changed to auto wrapz sheet. This is also nice stuff.
DSC00741.jpg DSC00742.JPG

·
Banned
8,333 Posts
looks pretty nice ^^

Lots of work tho eh!?

Reactions: RobSBP
1 - 20 of 32 Posts