9th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning 9th Gen!

So I am currently building up the funds to turbo my 15 Civic Si,
while doing so I feel that I am almost at a stand still. So while building those funds, I was thinking of getting a Pod Pillar and start getting the gauges needed. I am currently looking at getting the AEM X Series AFR, I see that it comes with an entire kit, but being that the Stock Si already has a Wideband O2 sensor in it, would I be able to just tap into that if I were to just get the gauge?
I mainly want the flashpro and the Gauge to be able to get readouts simultaneously.
Also with planning on going turbo, I was thinking of getting the AFR, a boost/Vaccum, and Oil Temp.
Do you have any recommendations?
I mean I most definitely will want a boost controller, because later on down the road i will more than like want a Race/Daily Driver setting for boost.
Any Advice is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
You will need two o2 bungs in the downpipe. One for stock wideband and one for the aem.
As for the other gauges it's really personal preference. Boost is always good. Oil pressure would be another
Lastly, our cars have pillar mounted airbags do it is not recommended to mount there.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts