9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i'll be updating this thread with things aFe and i are doing. i just got a phone call from them and they'll be doing some intake fitting on 08-15!

i'll try to keep this as updated as possible since i'm sure some of you are interested.

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
i stickied thread for ya so updates will be easy to find for people

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks bluestar.

yeah i'll take pics when i can. i'm heading back home this weekend where my dslr is at and i'll be bringing that down.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Stoked!!!

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i don't think the intake will be out this month. with the si they had months and months of testing it.

will it be better than injens? not sure, but i think it will be. when i visited their facilities they have so many resources available to them it's really awesome.

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i haven't heard anything from them in awhile. not really sure what's going on. i know forum member ddfb2 visited back in may? he might have more information on it since i haven't heard from them.

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
aFe

they are currently working on an intake and exhaust for us r18's. yay! just thought a few of you might like to know that.

·
Registered
908 Posts
That's cool, what you guys really need is a well designed downpipe that has a high flow cat on it. That's something you guys don't have right now :(

1 - 20 of 41 Posts