9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Afe,
I've order your intake since april and being patiently waiting.
I've called your one of your staff named Kelly said back order????

·
Registered
932 Posts
Looks mean!

Marko!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Afe,
I've order your intake since april and being patiently waiting.
I've called your one of your staff named Kelly said back order????
I just contacted her and she said there is a list that they have of the order they are shipping the intakes. I don't know why they can't send more at a time but they are for some reason.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
471 Posts
Video of the sound? A dyno maybe? Can't seem to find these things.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Or when the coupe version will be available for shipping?

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
197 Posts
I'm going to pick mine up on either thursday or friday so I will try to post a video of how out sound with the intake and exhaust combo

·
Registered
932 Posts
Personately i would want something that looks almost stock, but that flow more then stock... The police here can be a real pain! Anything that shines too much is gonna be a pain in the ass!! They just don't care if that's noisy or not, if it ain't stock, you're bound to get pulled over... Heck i got pulled over in my DOHC Neon's because to the police, ''Neon's doesn't get Dual pipes from factory...'!! ...get the picture!

Marko!!

·
Registered
197 Posts
So I got the AFE cat back exhaust installed today as well as the AFE throttle body spacer and I already had the Takeda momentum intake and it sound beasty.. I love it.. I can definitely feel a power difference too.. I will try to post some pics and sound clips up of the exhaust and intake on sunday when I have a chance.. AFE also took a video and sound clips of the car so hopefully they post those up soon as well

·
Registered
197 Posts
I took a video/sound clip of the exhaust last night on my phone but for some reason the video recorded with no audio. So all I have for now is these pics, I will try to get a video/audio within the next couple of days.

IMAG0103.jpg This was when my exhaust and throttle body spacer was getting installed
IMAG0110.jpg IMAG0111.jpg I hate living near a freeway.. my car gets sooooo dusty

·
Registered
170 Posts
Man!, it looks nice! I'm still waiting for the coupe one to be out.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts