Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's around? Any neighbors? :icon_headfones:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice! I'll keep an eye out. If you see a de-stickered TW 2014 coupe, could be me. Only seen a few 2012+ Si around the area.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Banned
601 Posts
I'm a bit west of ya'll near Rockford.

Reactions: Techmonkey

·
Registered
16 Posts
Cary. Just bought a gray 2012 civic lx from m'lady in crystal lake. Lovin it

·
Registered
989 Posts
Elgin, 847 representing!

'15 TW Si Sedan. I'm always cruising at night, I go to a meet in Hampshire every Thursday, really relaxed. If anyone wants to join PM me!!! or if you go to local meets I'd love to join!

·
Aluminium Member
2,080 Posts
Did someone say Crystal Lake?
Stop me if you've heard this one...

·
Registered
989 Posts
Reactions: Stigmacher

·
Registered
989 Posts
Any more local 9th gens in the area? Northern Illinois / Chicago suburbs

·
Registered
23 Posts
O'hare/Franklin Park area here!

Reactions: MeeSh

·
Registered
989 Posts
Bump because all you chicago mf's dont speak up

·
Registered
7 Posts
Waking up a thread almost a year to last reply... I drive through mentioned suburbs when I'm needed in the office as I live to the west but work to the east. (Belvidere -> Schaumburg/Lake Zurich.
I'm non-educated with the newer Hondas as last Honda I owned was a 1992 Prelude Si, 20+ years ago. (yes, probably a grandpa here)
I have no clue what the body code is, etc, I'm just going to call it 2015 Si Sedan... just picked it up to replace an aging old Lexus GS430, going full mid life crisis. (no money for a Ferrari and I hate Vettes) I flipped my GS to my daughter, and will probably do the same with this Si in about 6 years to my son when he starts driving, but until then, I'm going to drive it like a teenager... lol.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey! Just moved up to Illinois from Florida. Around the Vernon hills area. I work up in Wisconsin though so I'm always on 45 going north or south. 2013 civic LX. "Urban titanium" color, basically a brown grey lol. Did chrome deletes, threw on some 04' rsx type S wheels cause I basically got them free and I hate hub caps. Got a black Happy Endings banner up front. Looking to play around with the r18 because everyone says "just get an Si" but this LX holds sentimental value and I like a creative challenge. Woohoo.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts