9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
8,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Early stages of planning right now, but the date is set. Please check back often, as details will become more solid. Most importantly, spread the word!!!

Bring your import, shine her up, show her off, and enjoy being surrounded by the scene.

See more info Here!
https://www.facebook.com/events/151786401627618/

I will not be attending this meet, even tho i know you all want to go where i go...

soozzeeq will be attending tho, so if you really love her, or want to meet her or something, show upp :p

Don't try anything tho! She has a boyfriend! LOL!

·
Registered
471 Posts
I might be in new york at the time... if I drive my SI there is a different question. Time will tell!

·
Banned
8,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,762 Posts
I might be in new york at the time... if I drive my SI there is a different question. Time will tell!
Same here. I might try to convince my gf, if she's still up that way, to drive over to Syracuse to check stuff out. Looks like it's gonna be a big grouping.

·
Banned
8,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Same here. I might try to convince my gf, if she's still up that way, to drive over to Syracuse to check stuff out. Looks like it's gonna be a big grouping.
Considering they are trying to advertise like 8 months in advance yaa hahaha

·
Raspy is a bad thing?
4,535 Posts
Unfortunately I'm as far away as the next universe (TX). Maybe it's early enough to plan a road trip. And vacation balance will be full again.

·
Registered
91 Posts
If i have the time I might show up. still have to do more to mine, she still looking stock!

·
Registered
405 Posts
Unfortunately I'm as far away as the next universe (TX). Maybe it's early enough to plan a road trip. And vacation balance will be full again.
Lol i live all the way in miami florida

Sent from my SPH-D710 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Banned
8,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I live all da way up der in Canada eh!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts