9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 680 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Enkei RPF1 17x8, which offset should i go with?

Hi, just bought a 2013 SI sedan few days ago and already thinking of dropping it and get some wheels. My friend is offering me brand new Enkei RPF1 Gold 17x8 et45 for $950 shipped. I know is a decent deal, but wonder if et45 be too sunk? or et35 will fit better? Moreover, I am planning to drop it with H&R sport springs. This will be my daily commute and don't want it to ride too rough since I been carrying my daughter all the time as well. Please give me some advice on the offset, thank you very much in advance.

·
Registered
238 Posts
et35

·
Registered
12 Posts
I am thinking about to have a similar setup (17x8 et35 with H&R soprt springs)....I am wondering if it will rub or not? I looked at many member's gallery and some look ok and some look like it will defintely rub. What are your experiences? Condering I m not buying camber kit....please share some info!!!

Eric

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
518 Posts
This is me running 17x9 +22. This will definitely poke out, meaning you'll need that fender roll or you'l need to raise your car if it's lowered.
DSC_1030.jpg

If you don't want to work on fenders or raising your car, you'll be safer within the region of +40-+30

·
Registered
1,352 Posts

Attachments

1 - 20 of 680 Posts