·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Plus there are conversion washers for 45 and 60 degree lugs to fit Honda ball

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Sweet, I might just get the conversion washers and some reputable lug nuts instead of questionable ebay ones.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Don't bother or worry about using cone style on oem wheels. I used rays duracon lugs on my oem hfps and even tracked it and had 0 issues

·
Registered
188 Posts
any help appreciated

2014 si, 17x9 rpf1 and going to run 3 or 5 mm wheel spacers.

looking for black lugs to go with the black wheels so im wondering what lug nuts are the best to use for this set up and what length. not looking to spend an arm and a leg .

·
I know who U R.
7,994 Posts
I highly suggest getting the correct style lug nut for your aftermarket wheels.Stock wheel require ballseat lug nuts.Tuner lug nuts for aftermarket wheels.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
I Need A Vacation
13,451 Posts
any help appreciated

2014 si, 17x9 rpf1 and going to run 3 or 5 mm wheel spacers.

looking for black lugs to go with the black wheels so im wondering what lug nuts are the best to use for this set up and what length. not looking to spend an arm and a leg .
Go with forged lug nuts, Muteki are good quality at a reasonable price as far as length goes it's up to you.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just put in some wheel spacers (bolt on type) and one of the stud on the front driver side is stripped so the spacer is attached to the rotor with only 4/5 lugs. The wheel itself still has 5 lugs on it and i made sure theyre on tight. Will this affect anything? I was thinking the force of the 5 lugs on the wheel would just keep the spacer in place despite it missing 1 lug.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Need help from BBS LM expert - honestly can't find any detail on BBS LM 18x8.5 +38mm (Japan spec) in terms of lug seating and bore. So, hope someone could help:

Is the lug type spherical or conical.

I measured the bore from behind the wheel and got 64.1mm. Does it mean it would fit perfect with 2014 civic si without hub centric ring?

Most importantly, will OEM lug fit? (12 x 1.5, spherical I think)

·
Registered
76 Posts
dont use OEM lugs, guessing since its Jap sepc cone style lugs will be needed
Thanks I see, well I am ready to invest in an aftermarket set, just need to make sure if BBS LM are cone style (45degree seats) or spherical (60 degree)

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
You wont be able to use honda wheel lock as it is spherical end style instead of the cone end like your mutekis will be. Your gonna need to buy muteki wheel locks as wsll

·
Registered
196 Posts
You wont be able to use honda wheel lock as it is spherical end style instead of the cone end like your mutekis will be. Your gonna need to buy muteki wheel locks as wsll
Thanks KeJeR. I thought I could've used the oem wheel lock on the drag wheel.

By the way, i am researching about all the lug nuts and came up with this.

http://www.amazon.com/Godspeed-Type-4-Racing-Accord-Prelude/dp/B006IVWFCG/ref=sr_1_3?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1429945729&sr=1-3

It appears to me that it has a lock nut as well? Is Godspeed working great? How strong is the lock?

Thx

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Lug are lugs man. They are pretty hard to mess up. Except blox, stay away from those are they like to crack and split, as well as fuse to your threads

·
ROTM February 2014/15
1,145 Posts
Does anyone have experience with these?
I need some chrome small close ended lug nuts with locks for my new wheels that I should be getting any day now.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Hey guys, i just broke one of my lug nuts & lug studs and in the market for some lug nuts.

I heard our stock lug nuts don't fit with the XXR wheels and am wondering which ones do fit with XXR Wheels?

Are they called extended lug nuts or is there any specific name for those slim lug nuts?

Please help me out!

Also i believe our lug size is 12x1.50 is that corect?

Also. What is a thread size? I see a lot of 48mm..? Would 12x1.50 48mm fit XXR Wheels?

Thank you!

341 - 360 of 396 Posts