9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
I try to keep telling everyone I know how bad all seasons are during the winter time. Hopefully when I show them this they realize what I've been telling them. Thanks for posting this.

·
Registered
266 Posts
thanks for posting OP
Winter tires make a big difference, more then worth the investment after all it's for your safety.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Some people need to see it for themselves first before they believe. I for one have been perfectly fine using all-seasons in the winter time. But after seeing the side by side comparison I don't think I want to risk that one time where don't perform to my expectations.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Some people need to see it for themselves first before they believe. I for one have been perfectly fine using all-seasons in the winter time. But after seeing the side by side comparison I don't think I want to risk that one time where don't perform to my expectations.
not just seeing it, you need to experience it.
experience, experience, experience

Once you have tested both in the same conditions, that makes for the obvious decision. I thought the same like you about all-seasons, once you go winter tires in winter, you dont go back. It all comes down to safety. As i hate to see it, people cheap out on things like this.... (face palm) :eek:

·
Registered
462 Posts
Good info, ...coming from living in Hawaii, I had no idea. I guess some people are like little babies, ...they gotta get burned before they realize not to play with fire. Not me, winter tires to Tahoe or do not pass go.

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,763 Posts
:bump:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts