9th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently I’ve been driving perfectly fine nothing seems wrong with my car but in the middle of the highway or just after i’ve stopped to park or at a stop sign all my warning lights will pop up at once.

This includes, ABS, VSA, Power Steering, Check TPMS. Ive attached the codes I ran and am confused as to why all these systems are failing

Any help I Can get with this would be helpful!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hello. I'm not too sure if this may be the issue, but have you checked to see if your battery is still good. I could have sworn I read about this problem awhile back that when the dash begins to light up all of the warning lights, it may be a sign of an old battery. I'd check that first to see if that's the problem.

It'd be kind of odd to get all of these codes since you say you drive well.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello. I'm not too sure if this may be the issue, but have you checked to see if your battery is still good. I could have sworn I read about this problem awhile back that when the dash begins to light up all of the warning lights, it may be a sign of an old battery. I'd check that first to see if that's the problem.

It'd be kind of odd to get all of these codes since you say you drive well.
I’ve replaced the battery and Alternator within the last 2 months so I don’t believe it’s a charging problem

·
Registered
23 Posts
Interesting then. Have you also checked if all of your fuses are okay and not blown? This has to be some sort of electrical problem, or otherwise, the extremely unlikely event that all of these systems in your car have failed at the same time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts