9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been amassing parts for a couple months now and I'm almost ready. The only thing I'm missing now is the downpipe and adapter coupling to go between the cai and the rbc. Hoping to get it all together and get it tuned by Derf by next month. I've already installed a 21mm rear sway bar, buddy club shifter, and acuity shifter bushings. Next will most likely be the BC BR series coilovers.

·
Registered
498 Posts
nice man!! That's alot of parts right there. As for the BC Racing Coilovers, hit up Redshift Motorsports. Chris is an awesome guy and he can get you custom springs rates and all.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nice man!! That's alot of parts right there. As for the BC Racing Coilovers, hit up Redshift Motorsports. Chris is an awesome guy and he can get you custom springs rates and all.
Thanks, I'm pretty excited about getting it done. Also, not pictured, I have a Q300 exhaust I'm hoping to put on this weekend along with the stainless brake lines and master/slave cylinder.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Very nice parts selection. If your getting derf tuned you must be close to the ft lauderdale area? Im in the clearwater area and got tuned by john vega from phearable. If youre ever up this way in the tampa/clearwater area we definitely have to meet up and maybe do some pulls it be fun

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Very nice parts selection. If your getting derf tuned you must be close to the ft lauderdale area? Im in the clearwater area and got tuned by john vega from phearable. If youre ever up this way in the tampa/clearwater area we definitely have to meet up and maybe do some pulls it be fun
I'm actually in Lakeland, derf was just recommended to me by a few friends so that's who I figured I'd go with. I'm definitely down to meet up once it's done.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Oh ok nice, look into john vega from phearable too. Hes been tuning hondas for YEARS and be a much closer drive

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Nice collection of parts. Can't wait to see it done.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts