9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello community,

To start off this forum has resolved some of the most interesting problems I’ve had with my 15 FB6 and now I’m here with a new one.

Ive been searching for an “Alpha style” front chin lip for months now. Originally sold on Procivic but they are out of stock and item has been taken down from the site. If you or anybody you know can point me in the right direction that would be a great help. Not looking for an eBay lip because I need the plastic lining along the bottom edge to bold my splitter onto. Thanks everybody in advance for the help.

Cheers,

·
I Need A Vacation
13,459 Posts
It's getting harder and harder to find parts for 9thgen as companies are starting to not stock or even stop making parts for the 9th whereas 10thgen parts of all kinds are readily available it's frustrating but to be expected.

·
Registered
417 Posts
I think it also has to do with the pandemic. Stock dried up since China shut down. The fact that procivic only has a magnaflow dp for us isn’t a long-term issue. Should be good to go in a month or two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think it also has to do with the pandemic. Stock dried up since China shut down. The fact that procivic only has a magnaflow dp for us isn’t a long-term issue. Should be good to go in a month or two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Really hope so honestly, I have one on the car that’s cracked and being held up with industrial strength tape and some plasti dip on top to even out the look. Anyways fingers crossed 🤞🏻

·
Registered
423 Posts
Yea, it's not just them....... but I've been wheel shopping and there are a few wheels that are back-ordered for months!

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Yea, it's not just them....... but I've been wheel shopping and there are a few wheels that are back-ordered for months!
Lol tell me about it. I sell wheels and lots of my stuff is backordered for months. Basically it takes 3 months to get anything from china to the port. With California being locked down, the ships sit for 2 weeks in quarantine before they can unload.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Lol tell me about it. I sell wheels and lots of my stuff is backordered for months. Basically it takes 3 months to get anything from china to the port. With California being locked down, the ships sit for 2 weeks in quarantine before they can unload.
damn man...... that sucks. hopefully things turn around soon.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Hello community,

To start off this forum has resolved some of the most interesting problems I’ve had with my 15 FB6 and now I’m here with a new one.

Ive been searching for an “Alpha style” front chin lip for months now. Originally sold on Procivic but they are out of stock and item has been taken down from the site. If you or anybody you know can point me in the right direction that would be a great help. Not looking for an eBay lip because I need the plastic lining along the bottom edge to bold my splitter onto. Thanks everybody in advance for the help.

Cheers,
So I have the MD style and matching side skirts from ProCivic. Brand new, only test fitted. Unfortunately I too ended up wanting the Alpha style.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They have them back in stock!! They’re having a sale so be sure to order before they’re out of stick again.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts