9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking for an amber overlay for the reverse/signal area on the taillight. i see grafixpressions only seems to have orange as the closest thing to amber. does anyone know anyone who has tried this or maybe knows where to get amber overlay from. ive done a search and seem to only find orange

·
Registered
11,032 Posts
i don't think you should do it, you have all clear projectors in the front & clear in the back, it matches

if you have stock headlights with amber, then i will suggest you get the amber overlay for the rear

·
Banned
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i don't think you should do it, you have all clear projectors in the front & clear in the back, it matches

if you have stock headlights with amber, then i will suggest you get the amber overlay for the rear

you know what i honestly didn't even think about that....good call it most likely won't look good. i keep thinking i still have stock headlights and i don't :)

·
Registered
709 Posts
I got the ruby red overlay. I don"t think grafix expressions have amber overlay. You may wanna try to email them. They could produce that color for you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts