9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I currently have a 2015 Honda Civic touring with 34,500km in great condition. But whenever I drive I always hear this loose rattling sound on top of the infotainment screen (happens right behind on top of the eject disc button. It comes and goes and isn’t all the time but when it does happen it is very loud. When I hold down the top of the dash near the eject disc button it goes away...but as soon as I stop applying pressure it comes back.

any idea? This is driving me nuts!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hello all, I currently have a 2015 Honda Civic touring with 34,500km in great condition. But whenever I drive I always hear this loose rattling sound on top of the infotainment screen (happens right behind on top of the eject disc button. It comes and goes and isn’t all the time but when it does happen it is very loud. When I hold down the top of the dash near the eject disc button it goes away...but as soon as I stop applying pressure it comes back.

any idea? This is driving me nuts!!
Bump. Anyone??

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,157 Posts
I'm curious if it is more pronounced during cold weather. My car(s) makes noises they don't during warm/hot weather.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts