9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys
Just traded in my 2015 Mazda 6 Touring 6spd for a mint 2015 civic Si sedan in liquid Metal. Back in the Honda game again lol I Hope to find useful info without all the boy racers drama that I've seen on other forums.

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,335 Posts
Welcome to 9th gen, Mitch.

Liquid metal, eh? Did that make it easier to terminate your relationship with the Mazda? :winky:

As for drama, people gonna be people, no matter what. That being said, enjoy your stay.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks

I only like the sedans in the blue & Liquid metal, the Mazda was a good car just wasn't my taste as a daily, felt more like a rental car honestly.

·
Question Authority
6,424 Posts
Hey guys
Just traded in my 2015 Mazda 6 Touring 6spd for a mint 2015 civic Si sedan in liquid Metal. Back in the Honda game again lol I Hope to find useful info without all the boy racers drama that I've seen on other forums.
Welcome to the forum! I'm sure you'll find some great information here for your Si! Boy racers are all too common so I understand your concern. Shouldn't be a problem for you here if you just ignore them.

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,335 Posts
Thanks

I only like the sedans in the blue & Liquid metal, the Mazda was a good car just wasn't my taste as a daily, felt more like a rental car honestly.
Um, it was a joke, but not a good enough one, I guess. Liquid metal . . . T1000 . . . The Terminator . . . oh well. haha

9th gen Civics came in 'liquid metal'-like colors called Alabaster Silver Metallic (ASM) and Modern Steel Metallic (MSM). Is yours the silver (ASM) or the gray (MSM)?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Welcome to the forum. This is actually one of the best auto forums that I have participated in. No P_ing contests, hardly any argumentative posts, and some really knowledgeable people. Of course there is always a few know-it-alls, but you'll figure that out. I think your Civic color is actually called Modern Steel Metallic.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
i believe your color to be officially named polished metal metallic.

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,335 Posts
That's correct for that dark metallic grey for the 2013, but for 2015 the very similar color is called Modern Steel Metallic.
Correctamundo.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts