9th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you very much for these posts. Now my next question is...how do I get these living in Hawaii? Specifically, Im interested in that third body kit. I know I can have the kit painted and put on here in Hawaii, but what about shipping? Where do I buy that kit from, exactly?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Thank you very much for these posts. Now my next question is...how do I get these living in Hawaii? Specifically, Im interested in that third body kit. I know I can have the kit painted and put on here in Hawaii, but what about shipping? Where do I buy that kit from, exactly?
If you search "kevmannz wide body kit civic si" on Ebay you get a few posts that look promising.
KevMannz Full Wide Body Kit Civic Si FB6 FB2 Sedan 9th Gen 2012 2013 2014 2015 | eBay

·
Registered
697 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
They wanted the 3rd kit which is the Asian bumper with modulo lip and side skirts. You linked the 4th kit which is the wide body kit.
Ah you're right. My bad bro just trying to help out..

·
I Need A Vacation
14,119 Posts
Where did you get this body kit from??? Is this the hfp body kit or an aftermarket version?
The rear is HFP skirts for Coupe modded to fit sedan, side skirts are generic side skirts, the front end looks like a bumper swap with Coupe. Coupe to sedan bumper is not direct swap needs modification to fit and front skirts are Coupe HFP that mount directly because of the bumper swap. The bottom line is this was not simple lots of work was done there.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts