9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys wats up.:icon_wave:.. I have a 2012 si that i picked up about 3 weeks ago. I live on long island and was wondering if there are any meets in the area so i can meet some new ppl. Thanks in advance guys.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I dont think there are many other si's on LI i have been checking for a while and never get a response it would be nice to see how many there are and to get a meet going.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I tend to see a lot of 8th gens on Jericho tpke. But like you said I feel like I'm the only 9th gen lol.

·
Registered
32 Posts
there used to be a meet in li quite often at the d&b parking lot, it would move around a lot, i wonder what happened to it. you guys can always just start your own.

·
Registered
716 Posts
I'm on Li, live in bethpage work in hauppauge. I dont have an Si but id be interested. Not sure what happened to the d&b meets, i used to live in hauppauge and would drive by there a lot. It seems that the 9th gens on Li are mostly R18 and not interested.

·
Registered
32 Posts
im down, except im in brooklyn, so itd be nice to have a meet not TOO far away. im actually gonna go check out the nj one soon.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah that would be cool. We can try and meet in the middle. Anybody have an idea of a good spot?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts