9th Gen Civic Forum banner

241 - 260 of 298 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
What's up guys! I'm from the Raleigh area. Looking to meet up sometime, need some advice on parts and such for my stock 9th gen

·
Registered
213 Posts
Near the Pinehurst area here......

·
Registered
11 Posts
What's up guys! I'm from the Raleigh area. Looking to meet up sometime, need some advice on parts and such for my stock 9th gen
Yo, dude. I'm around the Raleigh | Durham area looking to meet up with some Honda heads, too. If you and sp3ak are serious about meeting up, count me in too. PM me and we can exchange contact info and finally get this area going. HMU.

BTW I'm heading to HDAY in Concord in June so maybe we can gather up enough members to ride out.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Yo, dude. I'm around the Raleigh | Durham area looking to meet up with some Honda heads, too. If you and sp3ak are serious about meeting up, count me in too. PM me and we can exchange contact info and finally get this area going. HMU.

BTW I'm heading to HDAY in Concord in June so maybe we can gather up enough members to ride out.
Seems like there are a few of us around...be nice if a meet could be formed.

·
Registered
11 Posts

Seems like there are a few of us around...be nice if a meet could be formed.
Im with you. Let's get some more participation going and set this up!

·
Registered
11 Posts
New to the site from Clayton, nc just south east of raleigh. Just purchased a 15 si. Hope to meet some of you all soon.
Congrats on the the new ride and welcome to the site. Post some pics of it. We're looking to get some members near the Raleigh/Durham area for meets. So far we have two in, including myself. A new Si would be a nice addition to the meet!

·
Registered
213 Posts
241 - 260 of 298 Posts