281 - 298 of 298 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Havelock/New Bern here! Rockin the grey Si with Japanese Sofa plates

·
Registered
639 Posts
Stock so far.. Waiting on Buddy Club DP to come in. If you guys wanna hear it in the local area LMK after I do the install

Attachments

·
Registered
639 Posts
Havelock here... Grey as well only its supercharged.
Word, what type of exhaust do you have? and are you catted? I'm trying to get all supporting mods to boost (debating SC or TC).

·
Registered
639 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Anyone in NC want to make a few hundred bucks helping me install my KW kit? Located in Chapel Hill area
I'd love to but I'm in New Bern, NC haha. It's pretty simple and strait forward though. You shouldn't need any help. Save the money and get something nice to compliment the KW kit!!

·
Registered
639 Posts
Yeah, there's a lot here(not like the west coast). It's more rare to find 9th gens at the coastal area but there's a lot in the area you're in. They're just not in the typical age group to be on the forums lol. You'll have to ask on FB.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Im in Greensboro, bought a 13 SI on July 10th 2017, 2 weeks later i lowered it on Buddy Club N+ Coilovers because i didn't like how the car looked on stock height.

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
I'm in Durham. I just purchased my '12 Tafetta White FB6 in January '18 as a daily driver. I also have a Silverstone Metallic '03 S2000 as my weekend warrior. I'm very active on S2ki and S2kca.

The car came lowered on springs but i have BNIB the HFP suspension that'll i'll get around to installing eventually. The car is a great daily driver. I just need a front lip spoiler! I didn't realize until about 2 weeks ago that the OE lip spoiler only fits the coupe/sedan face-lift.

·
Registered
2 Posts
2012 lx sedan here in the Charlotte area. I want to get into modifying the old girl, any recommendations on where to start? Thinking of throwing an axle-back exhaust on first and seeing where it goes from there. any tips for a newbie? never modded my car before, but always been interested in doing so!

281 - 298 of 298 Posts