9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Hey I'm from SD as well. I'm pretty sure no 9th gen meet here..hah. I went to my first one up north. Would you be down to drive 2h away for a meet maybe in May/June? There's one next week but I wont be able to make it. Where in SD are you from and what civic do you own? I'm Janice by the way.

·
Banned
127 Posts
I'm from San Diego. There's about 4 others that have 9th gens. PM me & hit me up. I'll give you my number. My name's Bluetooth. Oh & there are meets here. A whole lot of'm depending on what kind
you are interested in.

·
Registered
176 Posts
There's 1 in Clairemont every 1st Wednesday of the month. That one is huge and all type of different tastes. I dont know the exact address but ill get it. Been building my whip to show ready so i can join the ranks haha

·
Registered
707 Posts
There's should be plenty of us to have a small meet for 9th gens only. Or we could just meet whenever there's a big gathering.

·
Banned
127 Posts
I've been trying to hit people up all morning for a meet & greet today as a matter of fact. fig you get my text? There is one every 1st Wed. of the month in Clairmont. Last I was there it was in Sears parking lot right by the Shell off of Clairmont Mesa Blvd. I think it's back at the Tea Shop off Clairmont Mesa Blvd right across the street from Carls Jr's but I'm not sure & there's one in National City/Chula Vista area right off the 805 South. You exit H St. & go east & it's right by the Jack in tha Crack Where that mini shopping center is. That's also a big meet & off the chain lol... I seen a couple of 9th gens when i was there the last time. They were looking pretty good.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry i just barely replied. well i'm in the navy and kind of busy this week. i'm originally from Long Beach but yeah i'm down whenever. I'd love to see some nice cars and have an idea what to do with my car. I drive a non si. i just want to have the looks. i don't really care about the speed and shit.

562-331-7788 my name is Rdee (RD)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm from San Diego. There's about 4 others that have 9th gens. PM me & hit me up. I'll give you my number. My name's Bluetooth. Oh & there are meets here. A whole lot of'm depending on what kind
you are interested in.
cool hmu ! my number is up there ^

·
Depends....cause sometimes i leak!!
256 Posts
Sorry i just barely replied. well i'm in the navy and kind of busy this week. i'm originally from Long Beach but yeah i'm down whenever. I'd love to see some nice cars and have an idea what to do with my car. I drive a non si. i just want to have the looks. i don't really care about the speed and shit.

562-331-7788 my name is Rdee (RD)
There's many different ways to modify yo ride homie. It just depends on what you want & how you want it to look. I'll hit'chu up later tho don't trip.

·
256 Posts

·
256 Posts
Nice.. is it on springs or coilovers?

·
Registered
415 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Anybody in the San Diego area interested in tickets to the Chargers vs Seahawks game next Thursday? I have four tickets and a parking pass but something came up and i might not be able to go. I will know for sure on Monday if i can go or not. Just trying to see if anyone is interested. PM or text me at 480-369-0955.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts