9th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for suggestions on double din aftermarket head units that are compatible with I-datalink to keep my steering wheel controls and everything in-tact, don’t need a $1000+ receiver, just one that’s good with Bluetooth, maybe Apple play. For 2012 civic si non-Navi. Any suggestions are appreciated. Thx Honda fam

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I went through crutchfield and wrote down every I-datalink compatible receiver (under $7-800), I can list them if you’d like, but it’s costly, the decent ones start at 3-400, and then the idatalink, antenna adapter, bezel, wire harness is another $185 or so, so gonna end up spending 500-1K for just a receiver to be able to retain your cars factory controls

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes give me a little bit, once I get home I will do it. Also. I left out the cheap knockoff brands. A double din receiver that costs $80 is probably trash

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Kenwood:
DDX276BT, DDX376BT, DMX706S, Excelon DDX396
Pioneer:
DMH-2660NEX, DMH-C2550NEX
Alpine:
ilx-407
JVC:
KW-M570BT, KW-V350BT
Price range on all of these is $270-$500 on crutchfield, I’m sure they can be found cheaper, but all are I-datalink compatible and retain your steering controls and factory settings

·
Photoshop Masta
3,024 Posts
I have the Pioneer AVH-2300NEX and I love it!

It's been years, but I recall I spending about $550, installed and with the steering wheel controls. I also have the Pioneer reverse cam that's basically plug and play.

Car Vehicle Speedometer Automotive tire Gear shift

1 - 7 of 7 Posts