9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title denotes, I was just curious if any of you horsepower junkies had upcoming plans to do dyno pulls after your FP tune? This FP release has me so giddy to see people extract the true potential of their gains!! :wigglesmiley:

Definitely interested to see what parts actually make the power and maintain daily drivability as I'm saving up for a modest shopping spree for parts next Spring :)

·
Registered
248 Posts
tuned mine up today. custom cai and rbc, made 193/160. I'll have to get the graph later, the internet on the dyno computer wasnt working today.

For reference a stock ap1 s2000 makes ~185 on this dyno and the 09si I tuned a couple months back with cai, race header, 3inch exhaust made 197hp.

·
Registered
908 Posts
185'ish hp for an ap1 is pretty average dynojet numbers.

that being said, i'd never expect an i/h/e tuned civic si to only put down 197 on a dyno that a stock ap1 puts down 185 on.

More like 205-210.

·
Registered
470 Posts
i had mine installed last nite by rs tech,just a quick street tune and what a difference already.fine tuning dyno session wed or thur nite.i will post up the sheet when done.

·
Registered
908 Posts
i had mine installed last nite by rs tech,just a quick street tune and what a difference already.fine tuning dyno session wed or thur nite.i will post up the sheet when done.

Yeah. Just installing flashpro and doing nothing else you're going to notice the difference.

·
400 Club here I come!
1,660 Posts

·
Registered
908 Posts
well the dude said, "already a huge difference"

How would you know anyways? You've had flashpro before? Don't be a tard :D

·
400 Club here I come!
1,660 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
As soon as my FP arrives I should have some stock comparisons for you guys.

Here is my stock dyno for comparison's sake.

·
400 Club here I come!
1,660 Posts

·
October K24Z7 2012 ROTM Winner
1,236 Posts
I know this dyno. My friends i/h/e civic si that i tuned made 219 hp 163 tq on this dyno.

Hope to see some good numbers.
a 9th gen?? I got my tune at Church's yesterday and my flash pro, and my numbers where totally different than the ones you're stating. My HP's where lower, and my Torque was higher.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I know this dyno. My friends i/h/e civic si that i tuned made 219 hp 163 tq on this dyno.

Hope to see some good numbers.
Yes, we hold the 8th gen civic dyno days at the shop, if you ever attended we probably met. I am one of the tuners at IMW.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Nope i'm not located in your part of the country. And for the record his car is an 8thgen heh.
I figured as much.. my car has been the only 9th gen we have put on the dyno thus far.

BUT, we do have a bolt on, stock ECU 9th gen coming in tomorrow morning to do some baseline runs before upgrading some parts.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
tuned mine up today. custom cai and rbc, made 193/160. I'll have to get the graph later, the internet on the dyno computer wasnt working today.

For reference a stock ap1 s2000 makes ~185 on this dyno and the 09si I tuned a couple months back with cai, race header, 3inch exhaust made 197hp.
Nice numbers! Any DP? And did you dyno tune it or e-tune then dyno for numbers' sake?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
It's amazing what a tune will do, especially part-throttle drivability!

Very curious what hp/tq numbers your setup yielded! Is the 203/165 in your signature what you got after fine-tuning?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts