9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my first one after 4000 miles (2012 Civic hybrid)

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Whats an econ trophy?
After every ride the imid displays (for a few seconds) a progress bar that shows the advancement in Econ driving, when the progress bar is complete, the imid displays a trophy... Is this specific feature of the hybrid? IDK...

·
Registered
249 Posts
no trophy on my EX! :violin:.. I rented a 2012 Focus a while back that gave out trophies for being an "Eco Champion" however.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Think it is? Pretty sure Si don't have it lol

So that's a hybrid feature I guess? Not sure why because all Civics have the Econ button...

·
Registered
405 Posts
Hybrid i-MID seems to have different features than the other 9th gen i-MID's, similar to how the Si's have the power meter. Can anyone confirm this?

I noticed in a thread about a week ago a member here posted a picture of his fuel economy in his hybrid, he had the gas mpg screen showing both current mileage and range at the same time, I know on my Si I can only get it to show one or the other.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hybrid i-MID seems to have different features than the other 9th gen i-MID's, similar to how the Si's have the power meter. Can anyone confirm this?

I noticed in a thread about a week ago a member here posted a picture of his fuel economy in his hybrid, he had the gas mpg screen showing both current mileage and range at the same time, I know on my Si I can only get it to show one or the other.
True, my hybrid has 2 extra I-MID screens, but this I-MID screen is different and shows only after you turn the car off...

·
Registered
84 Posts

Can you post a link to that picture? I think mine does the same (Canadian EX). Are you talking about the current mileage at the bottom of the screen (Odo, A, or B)? You can cycle with the mileage reset button. If you set you Odo B to auto reset when you fill up, you basically get range and mileage on the same screen.

·
Registered
120 Posts
The LX shows this on the MPG screen. There is average MPG for trip meter A and B. The range is Funny. I start out at +550 miles then drops to about 430 by the time It reads 0. No significant change of MPG..

·
Registered
405 Posts
It was actually boazi who posted the picture.

My Si will only show mileage OR range, not both. The second one is replaced with the bar. Does that screen only display when the car is off or something boazi?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Can you post a link to that picture? I think mine does the same (Canadian EX). Are you talking about the current mileage at the bottom of the screen (Odo, A, or B)? You can cycle with the mileage reset button. If you set you Odo B to auto reset when you fill up, you basically get range and mileage on the same screen.
here is a photo of the Eco screen display at the end of every ride once I turn the car off. Ithe number of leafs/progress bar displayed demands on how efficient was my drive
ImageUploadedByAutoguide1324404271.509245.jpg

Here are photos of the other 2 extra screens I have ony I-MID screen
ImageUploadedByAutoguide1324404243.060380.jpg ImageUploadedByAutoguide1324404256.945398.jpg

·
Registered
405 Posts
That's cool as shit.

Is there a way to tell which software version you have running on the i-MID? We should all compare, I bet all of this functionality could be imported onto any i-MID via CD update.

I will take pictures of my Si i-MID when I go to lunch.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That's cool as shit.

Is there a way to tell which software version you have running on the i-MID? We should all compare, I bet all of this functionality could be imported onto any i-MID via CD update.

I will take pictures of my Si i-MID when I go to lunch.
These are cool screens especially the one that shows me when the engine is drawing power from gasoline or battery. The battery inicator also shows the capacity and when it's charging. I have a small clip of it I took on my phone, I just don't know how to share it here (I only have the option to share photos). How can I tell what I-MID version I have? (I'm using the iPhone app of this forum by the way...)

·
Registered
405 Posts
Photo as promised.. a little later than promised.

2012 Civic Si MPG screen on the i-MID:

Like I've said, it only allows for one to be displayed, either the average mileage, range or elapsed time. I did some thinking after what you said yesterday, and I realized that the extra screens for the hybrid i-MID are because of the battery/gas combination.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts