9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
ROTY 2012 Winner
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys just wondering if anyone else is going to the CSCS season opener on the 3rd its an awesome day if youve never been loads of cars!! there is show n shine, autocross, time attack and drags its great!! hopefully there is some 9th gen love there!!

·
Premium Member
153 Posts
I'll be there, look out for my 9th gen at the OptionJDM booth! =)

·
ROTY 2012 Winner
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sweet!! My ride will be in the show n shine! I'll keep my eyes open man shouldn't be hard to spot yours tho its sick!!!!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Premium Member
153 Posts
Sweet!! My ride will be in the show n shine! I'll keep my eyes open man shouldn't be hard to spot yours tho its sick!!!!

Sweet bro, can't wait to get in touch with a fellow 9th genner! See you there tomorrow!

·
ROTY 2012 Winner
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea! It'll be great to get in touch with another 9thgener!! We are a rare breed still!

·
Premium Member
175 Posts
Ill be there, show n shine if its good weather

·
Premium Member
153 Posts

·
ROTY 2012 Winner
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey guys! I'm at cscs where are all the 9th geners at??

·
Premium Member
153 Posts

·
ROTY 2012 Winner
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I didn't didn't see it I was in the show n shine.. I talked to your buddy tho he was tellin me about your ride lol from what I saw there was only 3 of us there yours mine and the white hfp drop on coils

·
Premium Member
175 Posts
I was the white hfp si, parked beside a black pickup truck and a black vdub with a muddy bike on top lol. Also, i was the guy riding around the slammed skateboard with yellow wheels. I saw a black 4dr si parked on the side beside the drag strip line up, had on some black and chrome rims...?

·
ROTY 2012 Winner
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yea I saw your si looked great man! I didn't see the black one tho

·
Premium Member
153 Posts
I didn't didn't see it I was in the show n shine.. I talked to your buddy tho he was tellin me about your ride lol from what I saw there was only 3 of us there yours mine and the white hfp drop on coils

OptionJDM booth is always beside Defcon Racing's booth and it's the spot that is infront of the circuit track.

·
ROTY 2012 Winner
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ok next event I'll make it a mission to find your ride!!! I didn't venture very far I was only at the track for the very end of the time attack and the drift... It was pretty insane seein the gtr go around the track!! Lol that was a lot of money about 4 inches from the wall haha! And I saw some drags before they shut it down..

·
Premium Member
153 Posts
Ok next event I'll make it a mission to find your ride!!! I didn't venture very far I was only at the track for the very end of the time attack and the drift... It was pretty insane seein the gtr go around the track!! Lol that was a lot of money about 4 inches from the wall haha! And I saw some drags before they shut it down..

Hahaha, where were you parked? And I seen Corren's HFP coupe by the show and shine section too. But I didn't see no Black 9th gen Si...

·
ROTY 2012 Winner
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I was parked in the show n shine same row as his white hfp just way down closer to the exit

·
Premium Member
153 Posts
I was parked in the show n shine same row as his white hfp just way down closer to the exit

Ohhh okay. I would park at Show and Shine but I can't, since I roll out with my Sponsor: OptionJDM and park under their booth/spot.

·
ROTY 2012 Winner
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Nice! Are you still judged in the show n shine?

·
Premium Member
153 Posts
Nice! Are you still judged in the show n shine?

I didn't register...forsure next CSCS I'll def register.

·
ROTY 2012 Winner
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sweet man! I'll see yea at grand bend! If I get the chance I'd love to get our rides together and snap some pics if your cool for it!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts