9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Charlotte NC and I've seem a few 9th Gen Si around but not many, was wondering if there was anyone else on here from this area and if anything ever goes down around here?

·
Registered
9 Posts
I live on Camp Lejeuene in Jacksonville, as far as I know I can't find anything but I see 9th and 8th gens everywhere both on and off base.

·
Registered
639 Posts
I live on Camp Lejeuene in Jacksonville, as far as I know I can't find anything but I see 9th and 8th gens everywhere both on and off base.
Same here in MCAS Cherry Point. I see a lot but I guess there just the quite type and don't get around...(it's the east coast, soooooooo yeaaaahh. LOL) I do have 2 other 9th guys that I constantly chill with. You're free to roll with us and have BBQ's brotha. I know a guy that drives to Camp Lejeune everyday for work from here.

·
Registered
639 Posts
I'm down anytime man I just got here so I'm looking for new friends to hangout with.
I'll be on leave on from the 19th-24th. Have family flying down from Hawaii and well be going to Myrtle Beach for that week, I know we're having a BBQ this Sunday you can possibly come too(depending on our schedules). Did you travel here with family?

Anytime past the 24th I'm down for anything.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Update I just found out I'm going to the field for a month tomorrow so the car will be stuck here for a month. But after that, we can meet up if you'd like. We need to start a crew around here and try to get these guys to come out for a regular thing

·
Registered
639 Posts
Okay brotha. Keep in touch.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts