9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few years ago when I had a Miata (2000 LS) I went to a meet there and had a great time! Subsequently I went there solo a few times too.
Anything planned for Civic drivers? Please don't make me go alone again. :-(

·
Registered
128 Posts
I agree that this would definitely be a nice meet. I've never been myself and I'd like the chance to catch up with fellow 9th-genners.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Where in SC are you? Seems like I'm the only Si owner around here...

·
Registered
128 Posts
It sure feels that way. I'm in Prosperity - technically in Newberry, about 30 minutes from Columbia.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm actually out in Beaufort. Been seeing more and more 9th gens since I got out here last September. Also have a club that is starting to roll out decently with some buddies. Might have to get together with you all sometime in the near future!

·
Registered
11 Posts
I live in greenville sc and couple years ago a bunch of us from breakaway honda went on a dragon run and me and a few guys had been discussin doing another one before summer is over if anyone mught be interested

·
Registered
128 Posts
Sure, if you come up with a date, post it here or in the SC chat thread.

·
Question Authority
6,424 Posts
It sure feels that way. I'm in Prosperity - technically in Newberry, about 30 minutes from Columbia.
My daughter is a nurse practioner working in Newberry. My heart is in South Carolina. Used to live in Aiken. What a cool state. Wish I could return there for good. I would be in heaven then ;)

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm actually out in Beaufort. Been seeing more and more 9th gens since I got out here last September. Also have a club that is starting to roll out decently with some buddies. Might have to get together with you all sometime in the near future!
Have you gone to the Saturday night car meets in Savannah? A lot of Beaufort people go. Yeah, we need to meet up.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I live in greenville sc and couple years ago a bunch of us from breakaway honda went on a dragon run and me and a few guys had been discussin doing another one before summer is over if anyone mught be interested
I'd wait until Summer is mostly over (September-ish) less crowds, cooler weather, etc...
Yes, post it here and let us know.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Can someone fill me in on where and what this dragon thing is lol
http://tailofthedragon.com/

killboy.com

Google and youtube US129 Tail of the Dragon. There's a lot more than just that road too. Great place to vacation in the Smokies. Just watch out for them woodboogers.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts