9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
never heard of this brand..... i usually stick with what i know.... id be afraid to use it without alot of reviews

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
Thats the same reason I brought this to the forum haha

lol..i hear ya.... ive never heard of em but hopefully someone has.

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
You've guys seriously have never heard of apexi, the infamous N1 & world sport catback.. Or the vafc everybody n there mother put in there cars, to lower vtec? Lol

Ive owned there n1 dampers & couple n1 catbacks on previous cars.. I've always been happy w/ there products (i haven't owned anything by them in several years tho), I can't attest just a filter but if it was me id wait for an actual intake not just a filter..

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
guess im out of the loop...i missed that brand...lol

·
Registered
64 Posts
Wow I can't believe ppl have never heard of apexi..haha ...I would definitely be in the market for their products they have top performance ..I was actually hoping they would come out with an intake ! Stoked!

·
Registered
209 Posts
is this worth buying?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Apexi has always made quality stuff. I have used their exhausts, turbo timers and other items in the past. Look them up on google and look at some of their promo cars. Their Nissan cars stand out in my mind. They have been in the game a long time, one of the original top notch aftermarket companies for imports. I am sure you won't be disappointed with any of their products.

Reactions: eddielo

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Would just the filter be worth it? Or should I wait for a the whole system to come out?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts