9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 868 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello, i saw that theres no arizona threads yet so here it is! i currently reside is laveen jus S.W. of PHX for those who dont know. who else is from arizona and which city do you live in?

·
Registered
59 Posts
What up Panda, I'm over in north scottsdale, drive a white 12' Si coupe.... DO you happen to be on AZHT.net? Great local forum and I go to alot of the events posted there

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey obd1, ahaha thats a funny name considering u drive a obd2 lol. but yeah i have a account on azht but i rarely get on it. but since ur in scottsdale do u go 2 the scottsdale pavilions on saturdays? my friend has been tryin 2 drag me out there 4 a while now but its jus a long drive out there but im thinkin bout goin out there this sat.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I know, I need to update my name. I had 5th gen prelude with an obd1 conversion lol I do hit up the pavs every now and they but PM me saturday and maybe we can meet up.

Maybe other AZ peeps will chime in...

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah yeah 4sure, imma b rollin wit another homie of mine that has the 2012 yellow TC2 so if u go and u c that car im prolly there.
i kno theres other az ppl on here ill c if they can meet up and maybe get sum 9thgen pics in or sumthin hahaha

·
Registered
71 Posts
Just bought a 9th gen not too long ago. Unfornatuly not an SI but oh well I'm in Mesa and I'm on azht but haven't logged in in a long ass time.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
995 Posts
I just go my Si this month. I am in Glendale! Good to meet you all.

·
Registered
65 Posts
AZ stand up!! Ha hey guys. I'm in Mesa/Gilbert area. And azht is a horrible website overrun by idiots who think a 92 banged up mix matched colored rice mobile is "dyte". Lol I am on azht but I hate that website and the retards who occupy it just to sell their crap on the classified section. Anyways, the pavilion meet is alright, a very diverse crowd. Mostly older guys with classics but they have a few imports, usually a row or two of japanese cars. It worth checking out if your never been, but I only go like once every month cause it's always the same crowd.

We should try to get a meet goin? Of there's enough of us willing to meet a certain night maybe once a month or so?

·
Registered
65 Posts
I'm down I'm in the Mesa Gilbert area as well and agree on the whole azht thing

FG3 Squad member #41
Hell yeah! Well we got two people in, who else is in?? Ha. Do you ever go to any other meets around the east valley?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Well as soon as monsoon season is over we should try to coordinate something. I agree meeting once a month would be nice and more exciting to see each others progress.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Yeah I washed my car 3 times in one week cause I really didn't want to see it dirty, buuuut I finally caved and let the dirt pile up :/ lol.

Anybody have a recommended spot/area? Ive always wanted to have a meet at Tempe towne Lake. I think it would make for a good scene and nice background if anyone takes photos. I am not sure if we would need a permit or authorization to meet there. Sometimes parks can be weird about that kind of stuff.

·
Registered
995 Posts
I game. White, do you have the downpipe installed?

·
Registered
85 Posts
At the end of the month I'll be back at asu in Mesa and would be willing to meet up

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
65 Posts
Does anybody here go to Joes meet in N. Phx Wed nights?

1 - 20 of 868 Posts