9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long time, first time.. I bought my 12' Civic EX about a year ago, and the fabric on the door armrests and center console is looking not so great. I plan on getting seat covers soon but was wondering for the arm rests, any ideas? Does any one know what is under the fabric? If its black plastic I thought it might just look better with that. Just a extension on the door control black piece and in the center a extension of the black cup holder area... Overall I don't think the interior is too bad except for the seats and fabric, they seem pretty cheap.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will def post when I figure out what to do.... I have extensively looked on eBay and found nothing yet, thanks Digger. Hope to find oem parts cheap and soon (lol) to try out before I screw up mine!

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,576 Posts
Welcome, cpore.

·
I Like Grits
9,655 Posts
I will def post when I figure out what to do.... I have extensively looked on eBay and found nothing yet, thanks Digger. Hope to find oem parts cheap and soon (lol) to try out before I screw up mine!
ok neighbor, not sure on paul's link....

·
Registered
1,197 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
I used that diy and it was actually really easy!

Reactions: Digger

·
Registered
276 Posts
I've ordered the parts to do mine. It's one of the biggest things I miss from my 8th gen. Unfortunately one of the two parts are on back order. It's looks easy enough to do though.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

1 - 20 of 21 Posts