9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Man!, I wish this road was closer to Orlando!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
I Drive Too Much
4,526 Posts
nice vid, is that a GoPro you are using? I have yet to put mine on the car and do a drive.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, it's the GoPro Hero2 with the suction cup mount. Its a really amazing piece of hardware for car buffs... Getting shots like that is something I never thought I could do for under 2 grand. I will be doing a lot of recording of driving different stuff... it's gonna be a blast.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I started with it that way and was screwing around in YouTube... I put it back with no music. Might take a few minutes to update...

EDIT... doesn't seem to work. Guess this one is just gonna have music.

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,763 Posts
I love the sound of this car. That intake makes some good sound too, nice and throaty. Camera thing is pretty [email protected]$$ too. Last run was a thing of beauty.

ps - Whatever is linked at this moment doesn't have music.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Sounds nice! Cool video. Seems like you could really go to town and make a sweet production with those camera angles and some keen editing, along with a fitting soundtrack. I'm a music producer so hit me up if you need music.
Some of my sounds here.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks Electro, maybe we can do some work together. I think I am going to buy a few more GoPro's and do proper multi angle recording. I have done some professional level video production before, but am bound by Non Disclosures and can not publicly release it. It is a blast though.

I may hit you up sometime for some music though. :D

·
Registered
69 Posts
Thanks Electro, maybe we can do some work together. I think I am going to buy a few more GoPro's and do proper multi angle recording. I have done some professional level video production before, but am bound by Non Disclosures and can not publicly release it. It is a blast though.

I may hit you up sometime for some music though. :D

:icon_headfones::2thumbsup:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Could one of you guys link the ART SRI site, I went to what I thought was their website but it does not show any products besides dyno pricing

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Derrick does not update his website much. Right now they are working on a downpipe for our Si's. The eBay page is your best bet.

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

1 - 17 of 17 Posts