9th Gen Civic Forum banner

241 - 260 of 287 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
nothing will fit 2014 civic coupe
I'm not sure you understood, I'm working on swapping my 14 coupe hood and fenders for the 12/13 fenders and hood so that the 12/13 (Asian) front bumper and lights will fit on the car. Our cars share the same exact frame and it seems they also have identical mounting points so this is possible, it just requires more work.

Please message me with the price for both bumper and projectors.

·
Registered
11,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #243
I'm not sure you understood, I'm working on swapping my 14 coupe hood and fenders for the 12/13 fenders and hood so that the 12/13 (Asian) front bumper and lights will fit on the car. Our cars share the same exact frame and it seems they also have identical mounting points so this is possible, it just requires more work.

Please message me with the price for both bumper and projectors.

the a-pillar joint location is different.... i already have a guy with 14 sedan that wants a 14 coupe front end, there are too much welding require & it's not worth the money.

·
Registered
16 Posts
the a-pillar joint location is different.... i already have a guy with 14 sedan that wants a 14 coupe front end, there are too much welding require & it's not worth the money.
So there is a difference between the 14 coupes and sedans, but how about the 12/13 coupes and the 14 coupes? You don't think that the a-pillar might be the same between the two coupes?

·
Registered
11,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #245
So there is a difference between the 14 coupes and sedans, but how about the 12/13 coupes and the 14 coupes? You don't think that the a-pillar might be the same between the two coupes?
except 2014 coupe, 2012-2013 coupe & 2012-2014 sedan are all interchangeable, regardless of engine displacement & trim (include hybrid & cng)

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Ok I'm lost. Can any of these grills bolt on to 2013 Si coupe without having to buy front clip? And of course, any in carbon fiber! Thanks.

241 - 260 of 287 Posts