9th Gen Civic Forum banner

261 - 280 of 287 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Hi
My current 12 lx does not come with the fog light yet but I wish to add it later when I got more $$$.
Is it possible to add the modulo front bumper without the fog light? Perhaps add a fog light cover?
I already got the aftermarket modulo front bumper lip. Is this modulo front bumper aftermarket? If it is, how is it compared to the genuine?
I also don't like the modulo grille. Can I mix it with SI grille?
PM me plz

Thx

·
Registered
11,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #263
Hi
My current 12 lx does not come with the fog light yet but I wish to add it later when I got more $$$.
Is it possible to add the modulo front bumper without the fog light? Perhaps add a fog light cover?
I already got the aftermarket modulo front bumper lip. Is this modulo front bumper aftermarket? If it is, how is it compared to the genuine?
I also don't like the modulo grille. Can I mix it with SI grille?
PM me plz

Thx
the set up comes with free fog light kit, so you already save yourself $100-200 right there

yes, you can order the si grill from the local honda dealership or buy used on ebay... it will fit

the modulo lip you have on your usdm bumper will not fit asian bumper, asian bumper needs modulo lip for the asian bumper. usdm bumper needs mudulo lip for the usdm bumper.

here is a good example of asian front bumper + modulo lip + usdm si grill

·
Registered
196 Posts
the set up comes with free fog light kit, so you already save yourself $100-200 right there

yes, you can order the si grill from the local honda dealership or buy used on ebay... it will fit

the modulo lip you have on your usdm bumper will not fit asian bumper, asian bumper needs modulo lip for the asian bumper. usdm bumper needs mudulo lip for the usdm bumper.

here is a good example of asian front bumper + modulo lip + usdm si grill

Thanks for the info.

SI Grill + modulo bumper + modulo lip = aggressive! :eusa_clap:

That sucks as the usdm bumper needs mudulo lip for the usdm bumper.

It's great that the asian modulo front bumper kit comes with the fog light. However, I am not skilled enough to install the fog light.

I have watched video about installing the fog light but my skill level is not up to that par yet.

And i doubt local honda service is willing to install it for me. :eek3dancesmiley:

Can i install the front bumper without it? is there any black cover to cover it, just like EX or EX-L?

Btw, I would like to get a quote for the modulo front bumper and bumper lip. Is it an aftermarket one? If I got enough $$$, I will be able to buy. pm me plz?

Thx

·
Registered
188 Posts
Cost for modulo lip + bumper + mod grille

·
Registered
155 Posts
I wonder if in Asia and Australia they get as excited to receive U.S bumpers and some parts lol :usa::rofl:

·
Registered
11,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #275
I wonder if in Asia and Australia they get as excited to receive U.S bumpers and some parts lol :usa::rofl:

yes, grass is always greener on the other side

i know 2012 si sedan & 12-13 coupe front bumper are all very popular in asia

261 - 280 of 287 Posts