9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I recently worked with @baby_blue_64 on sourcing a full Asian market front end and Mugen front end kit

Unfortunately finding the latter is near impossible especially genuine, so i decided to take my build in another direction with a Modulo Lip

and after 4 to 5 months of endless back and forth and @baby_blue_64 doing all the sourcing, i finally had it

I have in my possession a OEM Asian Market Honda Front Bumper Cover , along with a genuine MODULO Front Lip and all the things that are need to make the asian bumper work ( Asian Grill, a 2012 Grill could also be used, Asian Fog Lights, and Center Air Dam)

I sent them off to be paint matched recently ( the bumper came painted as it was ordered as a OEM replacement part, and the MODULO Lip was unpainted)

I'll update the post as soon as i get them back from paint, but for now, here is a teaser of the bumper when i received it

if anyone is looking for ANY of these parts, contact Baby Blue 64 on instagram, he sourced everything, and it was not cheap, but its worth it for OEM quality

Asian FB Pre Paint.jpg

·
Registered
137 Posts
Excited to see how it looks compared to all the replica kits out there Especially since it seems a lot of the other bumpers dont let you use the fog lights.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Its Been Done!

Full asian front end conversion is installed
- OEM Asian front bumper cover
- OEM Asian Foglights
- OEM Asian Center Air Dam
- OEM Asian Front Grill

All of it was plug and play, no front crash bar mods or cutting of any kind is required for this to fit

IMG_1345.jpg
IMG_1344.jpg

Note that the 2013 + Sedan PWJDM CF Cooling Plate no longer fits with this conversion, the 2012 FB6 or 2013 Civic Coupe Cooling Plate Will fit with this bumper

Also the front lip is a Legit 9th Gen Modulo Front Lip sourced by Team3d

Front End Conversion sourced by baby_blue_64

·
Registered
2 Posts
So I recently worked with @baby_blue_64 on sourcing a full Asian market front end and Mugen front end kit

Unfortunately finding the latter is near impossible especially genuine, so i decided to take my build in another direction with a Modulo Lip

and after 4 to 5 months of endless back and forth and @baby_blue_64 doing all the sourcing, i finally had it

I have in my possession a OEM Asian Market Honda Front Bumper Cover , along with a genuine MODULO Front Lip and all the things that are need to make the asian bumper work ( Asian Grill, a 2012 Grill could also be used, Asian Fog Lights, and Center Air Dam)

I sent them off to be paint matched recently ( the bumper came painted as it was ordered as a OEM replacement part, and the MODULO Lip was unpainted)

I'll update the post as soon as i get them back from paint, but for now, here is a teaser of the bumper when i received it

if anyone is looking for ANY of these parts, contact Baby Blue 64 on instagram, he sourced everything, and it was not cheap, but its worth it for OEM quality

View attachment 475137
Need help finding the fog lights for this bumper

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hopefully I can get a response.. where did you end up buying this bumper? I'd like to buy one asap!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts