9th Gen Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok.. so ive been asked to do a ROTM for non- Si's!! So here it is...

Requirments: 9th gen civic... non Si.... can be Hf, hybrid, Natural Gas... Lx Dx Fx...wait..i think Fx is Fox network..oh well you get the drift... So enter your submissions here.. If you are in this month you are ineligible for next months competition...

Rules.... sumbit up to five pics... on this page...next month there will be a voting page... There can be only one

Winnings.... the best for the winner.. and that is Braggin rights!!! There will be a special thread in ROTM section just for you....So post em up!!!

submissions close july 31 at midnight

·
August 2012 FB2/FG3 ROTM Winner
2,264 Posts
i need to enter soon! gonna try get a photoshoot of my ride next week since itll be lowered this friday ;)

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Hmmmm!!

FB2 squad #17

·
Registered
331 Posts
when is the due date?

·
2,264 Posts
ITS ABOUT TIME >:D cannooot wait, ill enter for the SEPT one. want wheels on first :p
LOL i might as well wait till next summer and enter! cos ill have wheels! and maybe on coils :D

·
Registered
641 Posts
I have to imagine the due date is July 31

·
Registered
331 Posts
i need coils for me to enter!!!!! need to find the best coil out there... my budget is 2k

·
Registered
716 Posts
Shit, gonna be out of town and away from my car for over a week. guess I'm gonna have to get my ass in gear to make this deadline... Thanks for the motivation bluestar

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Shit, gonna be out of town and away from my car for over a week. guess I'm gonna have to get my ass in gear to make this deadline... Thanks for the motivation bluestar

no prob...sorry bout forgetting the deadline date...its on there now...july 31st...

·
2,264 Posts

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,763 Posts
Nice rides to all here. The ROTM competitions are getting fierce.

·
Registered
331 Posts
hopefully my stuff comes in today so that i can finally do some photoshoot and submit it for the August ROTM... it must be nice to be the 1st ROTM non Si winner dont u guys think :D

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
hopefully my stuff comes in today so that i can do finally do some photoshoot and submit it for the August ROTM... it must be nice to be the 1st ROTM non Si winner dont u guys think :D
I hope yu don't get yur stuff then:p haha joking

Brought to you by the one and only Kid Jdee
FB2 squad #17

Reactions: ez_listero

·
2,264 Posts
9 more days! lol

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.