9th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
947 Posts
I've never personally ran any of these, but go check out 1010Tires.com's Tire Reviews Search. They always have tons of reviews on almost any tire you what to find out about!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Ive ran NeoGen's for the past couple years on my 2012, and 2007 Civics. Never autocrossed with them, purely for my summer wheels. I didnt have to many complaints with them, and they stick really well when they heat up.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have a set of 225-45/17 Bridgestone Potenza 970s waiting to go onto some 17x8s sitting on my porch. I should have a chance to get them mounted and balanced sometime soon and I can let you know.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ive ran NeoGen's for the past couple years on my 2012, and 2007 Civics. Never autocrossed with them, purely for my summer wheels. I didnt have to many complaints with them, and they stick really well when they heat up.
how long did they last? Did you test the sidewalls much?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Depending on how much you do auto x one of the best all around tire for that is the Dunlop Star Spec. It doesnt wear super fast and is good for rain and dry. It is not an all season. But I do alot of Auto X and I am still on my factory all seasons but everybody at the track says the Star Specs are the best and that is what I will be buying next.

Reactions: Digger
1 - 7 of 7 Posts