9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 159 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We were lucky to be able to find the last white 4 door Civic SI on the West coast. Some of you may have seen us making some nice power with our K24z3 2009 Acura TSX and wanted to change for something lighter and more fun. Enjoy the pictures and what we have in store for the car.

Got the brand new valve cover for the SI, sending this out for -12an fittings and a custom catch can setup and nice powder coat.

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,542 Posts
Yes, looking forward to it.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Looking forward to see how the valve cover looks as a finished product!

·
Registered
309 Posts
That's what I was told... Last 2012 I got lucky

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
That's what I hate about honda dealers. They'll say anything to make you buy it now. A honda dealer told me there's no civic si sedans in the west coast. And I should wait for them to get some in a month. Then I called the next city's honda dealership, they had two available.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
572 Posts
Using the RRC instead of the RBC. Should be interesting...in for updates

Reactions: Digger

·
Registered
572 Posts
Yep made 236 whp on our TSX with it at Churchs Dyno , stock exhaust and a short ram intake... It made nice power which we were wondering on the new K24z models

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Cool well by all means do your thing! I'd love to see how it responds with a different IM. If I'm not mistaken, the angle of the flange that attaches to throttle body is different than the rbc...its angled upwards instead of downwards...don't think the zdx tb that guys here have beem using with their rbc swaps is a direct bolt on.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
1 - 20 of 159 Posts