Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
Most know I have been a beta tester for them for years. I love their stuff and I think by now, they have a phenomenal reputation. Their shifter is hands down the best in the market. I am selling one of my shifters (I still, and will always run an ACUITY shifter in my car) that is coming fresh from ACUITY. The shifter is used but has been refurbished and rebuilt to new specs (all new bearings etc). Here is your chance to get basically new shifter for a cheaper price. 350 shipped and it’s yours.

·
Registered
30 Posts
OK cool.looks good. All hardware included right? Also just curious...are those two short shifters pictured different models? They have small differences.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
All hardware included yes. There are some slight differences in the shift extension (the one I am selling has more offset adjustability). But the “guts” of the shifter is all their latest revision of parts.

OK cool.looks good. All hardware included right? Also just curious...are those two short shifters pictured different models? They have small differences.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Gotcha. Thanks for the info bro. Let me know if you can send some more pics of the rebuilt one where you get it back bro. Paypal ready :)

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok, Acuity shipped it out, I get it in 5 days so if fly really want it, I’ll turn it around and ship it same day to you. It looks like it does in the pic but it has all the upgraded and updated important stuff. It will feel like a brand new shifter.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Ok, Acuity shipped it out, I get it in 5 days so if fly really want it, I’ll turn it around and ship it same day to you. It looks like it does in the pic but it has all the upgraded and updated important stuff. It will feel like a brand new shifter.
My bad for the late reply but yeah that would work out too.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.