I have a 2013 Si Sedan, 3,303 miles on it. My wife's 2013 Accord with everything on it, has no battery problems at all at about 25,000 miles. I've had my car for about 2.5 months and the battery is slowly discharging until it almost dies. The car is completely stock, no extra nothing. I don't charge my phone in the car and I only run a GPS in the outlet when I'm on a very long drive (100's of miles). The battery charger has had to been on the battery for hours at a time. I have tried to check for parasitic draw, but watching Youtube have discovered that with newer cars it's not easy anymore. So, I tried a straightforward test tonight. Multimeter on the battery, start the car - rev it up. At about 3000 - 3800 the meter is reading just over 12.7 volts - really? If I turn EVERYTHING on (A/C, all lights, fan on High), then the car starts to charge. It seems like this car's smart charging system is pretty not smart. I've never owned a car that killed it's own battery. Can someone give a hand before I head to the dealership? Thanks.