9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
for those who have large size fixed calipers such as brembo, buddy club or stop-tech that needs winter set up....

you can use 17" honda CRV steelies, used set is going from $150~300 a set depends on condition & region.

it will clear most 4 pot calipers without spacers....

·
Registered
11,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it's a very popular set up for my friends shop in Vancouver for honda/acura/Subaru

·
I Need A Vacation
13,117 Posts

·
Registered
11,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I know most of the guys at Garage Five I deal with them mostly they are good to deal with.
haha.... yeah, garage five's location used to be revolution motorsport back in the 90's

this photo was taken at the garage fives current location back in 1998, next time you swing by, show dave & wayne this photo, haha...

·
I Need A Vacation
13,117 Posts
haha.... yeah, garage five's location used to be revolution motorsport back in the 90's

this photo was taken at the garage fives current location back in 1998, next time you swing by, show dave & wayne this photo, haha...

They are working on replacing parts for me that didn't fit so I'll see them maybe next week and I'll show them the picture lol.

·
Registered
11,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They are working on replacing parts for me that didn't fit so I'll see them maybe next week and I'll show them the picture lol.
haha.... the b18 motor in my civic was swap by me, wayne & cyrus, the current owner of sr autogroup

1 - 10 of 10 Posts