9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 606 Posts

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I talked to BC Racing for our 2012 Honda Civic (both non-si and si) They asked me if anyone stays local to Orlando, Florida that want to use their car as a proto test fitting. Of course there will be compensation ie free set of coilovers or at least a very good deal on a set talking -70% off at least. So if anyone is interested shoot me a PM and I'll set you up with the guy.

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
wow, i would so be down for this if i was in orlando. hopefully someone on this forum can do it!

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If the proto/test set fits then just one afternoon. If it doesnt go accordingly then you would have to pick up your car and come back after they make adjustments to test it again.

They don't mind anyone from doing it, just as long as they individual is committed to the entire test.

For those that are interested but not sure how far it is. The address to their establishment.

371 Oleander Way # 1317
Casselberry, FL 32707

·
I Drive Too Much
4,526 Posts
I would consider shipping mine or even make a rocket run down there if nobody else jumps at this chance.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
morning bump for anyone interest! BC Racing Coilovers is a known brand par with D2 and Teins so lets show some interest 9th genners!

·
August 2012 FB2/FG3 ROTM Winner
2,264 Posts
bump! for some good coilovers!

·
June 2012 K24Z7 ROTM Winner
198 Posts
spazerboy DO IT!!!! your the closest one....im planning to move to FL but not sure when...

·
June 2012 K24Z7 ROTM Winner
198 Posts
has anybody contacted them yet?? I wish I was in Fl to lend my car to them

·
Registered
42 Posts
damn im in miami but i would drive up so they can use my car lmk to see if i can set something up with them.

·
Registered
55 Posts
damn im in miami but i would drive up so they can use my car lmk to see if i can set something up with them.
Hell yeah bro! You'd be doing us all a huge favor!

:bowdown:

·
Registered
343 Posts
well all we can do is wait even though im tired of waiting....

·
August 2012 FB2/FG3 ROTM Winner
2,264 Posts
i would love to get coilovers..
but not my thing for a DD
but bump!!

1 - 20 of 606 Posts