9th Gen Civic Forum banner

561 - 580 of 606 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Looking for coilovers on my 2012 civic (not si) , i've read a few threads and the ones from BC seem to be the best ones, just wanted to know where the best place would be to get the best price? any feedback would help and pics of the stance after install. thanks!

·
Registered
11,032 Posts
Looking for coilovers on my 2012 civic (not si) , i've read a few threads and the ones from BC seem to be the best ones, just wanted to know where the best place would be to get the best price? any feedback would help and pics of the stance after install. thanks!
i know a member with 2 months old bc racing coils that he wanna sell

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey guys, I'm on BC BR coils for the 2012 civic coupe. It's making a lot of noise which seems to be coming from the front. I checked everything behind the wheels and all the bolts are tight. Anyone know what it could be? It sounds like a rattling noise, and it happens even over the slightest cracks/dips in the road. Thanks

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hey guys, I'm on BC BR coils for the 2012 civic coupe. It's making a lot of noise which seems to be coming from the front. I checked everything behind the wheels and all the bolts are tight. Anyone know what it could be? It sounds like a rattling noise, and it happens even over the slightest cracks/dips in the road. Thanks

Check your sway bar end link in the front. Seems to be the culprit alot of the time.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
I bought BC Racing coilovers (not Buddy Club), haven't put them on yet but heard they are the best bang for your buck!
I have a set of BC Racing Coilovers with swift spring upgrade and they are awesome just a little more money then some people want to spend

·
Registered
2 Posts
Whats up guys. Anyone know how low these Bc coilovers acutally go? Compared to other coils. Looking for a real low drop but not too expensive, lol

561 - 580 of 606 Posts