9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

FREE SHIPPING WITHIN CONTINENTAL US!
BR Series: Monotube Dampener for Street & Track Use
The BR Series Coilovers use a large 46mm diameter piston in a 53mm diameter damper body tomaximize oil capacity. As the damper unit operates the oil contained within heats up. The viscosity of oil changes as its temperature varies which can lead to changes in the damping characteristics of the unit.
BC Racing only uses special designed high quality oil with their coilovers that go the extra mile to maximize performance. This increases the capacity of the unit which increases the volume of oil contained, which in turn reduces the peak temperature and significantly improves damper performance.
Features:

• [*=left]Pillowball Upper Mounts
    [*=left]30 Levels of Adjustable Damper
    [*=left]Camber Adjustable Top Mounts
    [*=left]Aluminum Top Plates
    [*=left]Adjustable Ride Height
    [*=left]Height Adjustment via Bottom Mount to retain full damper travel!
    [*=left]Bearing Mounted Upper Front Spring Platform
    [*=left]Dust Boot to Protect Damper Seals
    [*=left]*Some features are dependent of model
Custom spring rates can be swapped at time of order for no additional charge. Swift springs can be used for an additional $350. Rear extenders also available!

===> CLICK HERE TO ORDER!!!
:dancingcoolsmiley:​

·
Registered
610 Posts
What are the 'standard' spring rates?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oops thought I replied to this early yesterday, must have missed hitting post. :unsure:

in stock?
Yeah that?
BC has not yet started to import these over for regular stock. We expect to start stocking them here in the standard rates once they do. They are all currently custom order which is 2-3 weeks and spring rates can be fully customized for no additional charge.

What are the 'standard' spring rates?
6k front and rear. As mentioned above though, these can be fully customized for no additional charge if you wanted something different.

Maybe a deal/discount for the forums members? :)
^^^what he said? any discount for forum members?
We are running a promo on free rear extenders with the order.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Do I need a special code for the rear extenders? And, how long will the promo last?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Do I need a special code for the rear extenders? And, how long will the promo last?
We haven't set a date yet on this to expire but it is something we are offering for those who want them at this time since they were just launched. No promo code needed but if you want to ensure you can put it in comments during checkout :)

·
Registered
610 Posts
We haven't set a date yet on this to expire but it is something we are offering for those who want them at this time since they were just launched. No promo code needed but if you want to ensure you can put it in comments during checkout :)
I did that yesterday.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Throwdown.....any updates?

·
Registered
610 Posts
Thanks. I got an email the other day.

·
Registered
610 Posts
I have to go to FedEx tomorrow to pick up the package. I won't be able to put them on until after my last autocross of the season(October 13&14). I don't want to change my class with only two events to go. I will post before and after pics.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Here they are. I have to wait until next month to install them. I have two more races to run in the stock class. Next year....Street Prepaired here I come.

Attachments

·
Banned
8,333 Posts
is it possible to set these coilovers in a way that will make them at stock height? I plan on putting 20mm spacers on my car, so i can only go so low.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts