9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yo, looking at getting BC Extreme low coilovers I have a 2014 SI coupe and I'm not sure if I should go with the regular ones or the extreme low ones I would rather max out the height on the extreme low kit rather than max out the low on the regular one, does anyone know what the max height adjustment is on the extreme low coilovers or does anyone have these and can tell me what the ride is like and if anyone is running into rubbing issues or anything like that, I'm ready to buy some coils now and cant make a decision on which ones to get, I see alot of people running BC and D2 any opinions and thoughts would help alot thanks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yo man I have a 2013 4door and I’m currently running Bc extreme lows and I love them they ride amazing never had an issue (besides axels from running low asf) here’s how she’s sitting not maxed out in the front yet definitely worth picking up (I’m currently in the process of going bags)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That looks way sick I'm prob not gonna go that low yet do you have any idea where the max height would sit at or maybe a lil lower than what the max height is the dude from B.C. told me max height sits around 1.5" lower than O.E.M. bit I dont know how accurate that is, It shows where im at and want to be able to raise it up during the winter I also dont want rubbing issues and I dont want to remove my fender liners, so if can get the extreme low kit to sit without having to do that ile pick em up for sure, where did you order yours from?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts