9th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, so for the past 2 weeks I have been doing countless amount of comparing, shopping, and searching for the right stereo unit, and I just need someone to tell me hopefully straight up.

I want a stereo unit that is anywhere from 100-500 dollars and has the following:
-voice activation bluetooth
-usb in front
-GREAT SOUND (Needs to be loud and allow bass but be clear)
-SiriusXM (nice but not neccessary)
-single or double din
-NOT A GIANT DOUBLE DIN TOUCHSCREEN
-Radio HD would be nice
-can take CDs

If you can tell me something that is one of those that gets great reviews, I will be SOOOO thankful! Thanks!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Not to sound rude, and I definitely value your opinion, but I'm honestly looking for advice on the products I posted. The fact that I am getting an aftermarket stereo was never a question...simply because, since I've heard what good audio systems can do to rock, rap, and pop punk music, I could never go back.

·
Registered
70 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
do you plan to do any system expansion?

such as adding a sub, or upgrading speakers and the like?

If you do, i would highly suggest getting a unit with 3 RCA outputs that are at 4V or higher.

·
Registered
71 Posts
also USB in the rear isnt nearly as big of an issue as you might think. your stereo will come with an extension cable that will be exposed, then you plug ur device into that.

·
Registered
150 Posts
also USB in the rear isnt nearly as big of an issue as you might think. your stereo will come with an extension cable that will be exposed, then you plug ur device into that.
Like to the USB in armrest?

·
Registered
71 Posts
like that yes. but i didnt take the time to figure out how to get it there. mine goes from the back of the unit and drops out below the glove box. it can still reach the cup holders.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts